93% of all workplace accidents happen
DUE TO LACK OF ATTENTION!
Workplace accidents cause pain and misery - physically, mentally, and monetarily for everyone concerned, whether they are employees and their families or employers. Preventing accidents must become an objective for both parties; however, it is the employer who is ultimately held responsible either to initiate preventive measures or to compensate for injuries.
Most traditional safety programs treat only the symptoms of the problem and not the cause.
What is the answer?
To truly eliminate “lost time” accidents and injuries, a state of mind concerning accident prevention must be established with a behavior-based safety campaign. At McDowell Incentives, Inc., we’ve been preventing accidents and injuries for 40 years, and offer a complete turnkey solution from A to Z.
We'll help you with:
- A rigorous assessment your safety culture
- Identifying at-risk behaviors
- Web-based or “toolbox” training aids
- Campaign promotion materials
- Automated “near miss” reporting
- Empower managers with on-the-spot rewards
- Symbolic safety longevity awards
Note: Your safety program can be conducted as a stand-alone program OR integrated with other employee performance and engagement programs with the STARS Performance Platform
70% of healthcare expenses stem from preventable causes...
- Most drivers of healthcare costs and outcomes are associated with human behavior
- Prescription refills, preventive screenings, diet, exercise, and well-baby visits are all examples of healthy behaviors
- Targeted and well-designed incentives can directly influence human behavior
What we provide?
- A comprehensive incentive solution to improve engagement and increase participation in health behaviors
- Scalable & flexible technology to incentivize a wide variety of healthy activities
- Points are issued when members engage and participate in desired health-related behaviors